Get a copy of my things to do in Bangkok travel guide – http://migrationology.com/ebook-101-things-to-do-in-bangkok/ “This eBook is a treasure for everyone in Bangkok” – Colleen Bowen
Also, if you love Thai food, get a copy of my Eating Thai Food Guide here: http://www.eatingthaifood.com/eating-thai-food-guide/
Bangkok is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit. With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture, the city offers something interesting for everyone. This video includes 25 of what I think are the absolute best things to do in Bangkok. I put together a range of different activities that consist of everything from Bangkok’s zoo, its most revered temples and golden palaces, to the culinary options the city is so famous for. In case you would like to revisit any of these Bangkok attractions shown in the video, here is all the information right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง – Wang Lang Market is one my favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร – One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping – don’t miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย – The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ – In this video I visit Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ – Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK / Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง – One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. – Visiting markets is one of my personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต – The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี- The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don’t miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า- The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ – Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ – Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) – Bangkok’s Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร- A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ – As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it’s very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร – There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) – Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ – One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there’s a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน – Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it’s the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง – Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there’s so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร- A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด- Bangkok’s little India is known as Pahurat. It’s a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด- The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat / Sampeng Market (เยาวราช / สำเพ็ง) – Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok – don’t miss it!
Hope you enjoyed these 25 things to do in Bangkok!
Thai food site: http://www.eatingthaifood.com/
MUSIC: Title: Feel Free, Author: Joe Sacco, License: https://www.premiumbeat.com/member/license/140709
Support my videos: http://migrationology.com/donate/