. To gain the long lustrous locks and to improve the hair growth, there are many things that we do. This can range from investing in expensive shampoos hawked by salons to spa treatments that cost a fortune. Let’s discuss some home remedy for hair loss that are natural, side effect free, inexpensive and very effective in treating hair loss problems.
1. Cumin seeds are part of the carrot family and are good for the hair growth. Take nearly half cup of olive oil and add a table spoon of cumin seeds in it. Rub the mixture properly over the scalp and leave it for some time, half an hour or more. After the mixture dries, rinse it off carefully.
2. Using Oils for Hair Growth: An age old natural home remedies for hair growth is the use of castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil. Mix these oils together and warm it a bit to allow the oil to penetrate the roots of the hair and promote hair growth.
3. Using natural oils is a great way to help new hair grow, and frequent oil treatments will also strengthen the hair you have already. Natural oils include olive oil, avocado oil and almond oil. For mild treatments, the best way to use oil is to put some on the scalp after shampooing, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse. For more moderate cases of hair loss, saturate the scalp with oil prior to bedtime and then cover your head with a shower cap and sleep with the oil in the hair. Rinse upon awakening. This can be performed once or twice a month, as too many treatments will result in overly oily hair.
4. You can also apply castor oil or olive oil for massaging the scalp to arrest hair fall.
5. Jojoba oil is a popular herbal cure for many skin and hair related problems. Regularly massaging the scalp by jojoba oil has been found to provide solution to hair loss.
6. Lemon for Oily Hair: An effective hair growth home remedy for oily hair is the use of lemon. You can mix the juice of one lemon with an egg. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice and used for washing the hair fosters hair growth and reduces hair loss quite significantly.
7. Use baking soda and water to rinse off your hair after shampooing your hair. Juice of one lemon or cider vinegar can also be utilized for shine and bounce. Stale beer also does the trick.
8. Rosemary with its antiseptic properties is believed to be one of the best herbal products for stopping the hair loss and allowing the hair to grow. One teaspoon of dried rosemary can be steeped in hot water for twenty minutes. Strain off the liquid and use it to wash your hair. You can also add half a cup of apple cider vinegar to this rosemary solution.
9. Adding essential oils like ylang ylang, horseradish oil, rosemary or patchouli to hair care products also rejuvenates hair and solves your problem.