Aarkstore announce a new report “Oil Market Outlook in Syria, 2010 – Fiscal Regime, Investment Environment Benchmarking, Exploration and Production, Transportation and Supply-Demand Balance to 2020 ” through its vast collection of market research report.
Oil Market Outlook in Syria, 2010 – Fiscal Regime, Investment Environment Benchmarking, Exploration and Production, Transportation and Supply-Demand Balance to 2020 report is the essential source for Syria oil market data. The research provides information on fiscal regulations, investment environment benchmarking, along with details of exploration and production, pipelines, oil storage and refinery assets, both operational and planned. The report also offers historical and forecast of oil supply and demand from 1996 to 2020. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil market in Syria are included in the report along with analysis of latest news and deals related to the countrys oil market.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
– Historic and forecast data relating to crude oil production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 1996-2020
– Detailed information on key fiscal terms like rents, bonuses, royalty, cost recovery, profit oil, petroleum and corporate taxes related to the oil market in Syria is also provided. A sample calculation detailing how fiscal terms apply to a typical asset in the regime is included
– Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, pipelines, storage terminals and refineries in Syria for the period 2000-2013
– Operator companies for major oil fields, pipelines, oil storage and refineries in Syria
– Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes
– Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs
– Business description and strategic analysis of top companies in Syria – Royal Dutch Shell Plc, China National Petroleum Corporation, ONGC Videsh Limited
Reasons to buy
– Gain a strong understanding of the countrys energy market.
– Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
– Evaluate the attractiveness of the geography for oil investment in the light of government policies and the fiscal environment.
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
– Understand the geographys policies and fiscal terms, and their impact on contractors profits from upstream oil assets.
– Assess your competitors major crude oil assets and their performance.
– Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
– Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
– Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
‘Cubs of Caliphate’: France to reintegrate ISIS children returning from Syria & Iraq
France has laid out a new plan to reintegrate jihadist children returning from Syria and Iraq. Despite concerns still hanging over the danger they could pose to society the focus has now shifted from one of isolating them from other children for now to a more integrated approach.
RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
Subscribe to RT! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=RussiaToday
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews
Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/rtintl
Follow us on VK https://vk.com/rt_international
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
Follow us on Instagram http://instagram.com/rt
Follow us on Google+ http://plus.google.com/+RT
Listen to us on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/rttv
RT (Russia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 1 billion YouTube views benchmark.