After researching for many years for the best ways to make money on the internet, it seems Affiliate Marketing is the answer I’ve been searching for. Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways to make money from home on the internet.
There are many benefits to Affiliate Marketing.
1. There’s no inventory to stock.
2. You do not have to have your own website.
3. You do not have to “sell” anything to anyone.
4. You will be working for yourself.
5. You do not have to buy products yourself.
6. You can choose your own hours.
7. You can virtually make as much money as you want if you do the work.
8. You do not have to deal directly with customers.
There are many more reasons why this is a very lucrative and profitable business. These are just the few that I found appealing.
There are also many different ways that you can advertise products for different companies and you don’t have to advertise strictly on the internet. “Old School” advertising is still a good way to advertise, also. By “Old School”, I mean flyers, buttons, direct mail & newspaper advertising.
The way Affiliate Marketing works is very simple. The easiest way to get started is by signing up with a company called ClickBank. From their main website, you can pick and choose whatever products you want to sell. Believe me, there’s quite a variety of options. Then when that company sells a product from your referral, you get paid a percentage of the profits. You don’t have to worry about getting ripped off because ClickBank tracks everything. The company will pay ClickBank for your referral, ClickBank will pay you. They are now paying on a weekly basis.
After you get signed up as an affiliate, then you will need to advertise whatever product you chose to sell. Here are 10 different ways you can advertise:
1. Pay Per Click advertising
6. Classified Advertising Online
7. Display Advertising via newspapers
8. Banner Ads
9. Classified Advertising via newspapers
The one thing you don’t want to do, is try this without extensive training. If you do, you can lose a lot of money. This is where I learned everything I know about internet marketing: