Ayurvedic Herbal Remedies for Back Pain and Major Causes of Backache
The spinal column consists of an intricate network of nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons. Inflammation or straining of any of these parts may lead to backache. Now we will cast a glance on the several possible causes that may trigger the inflammation or straining. Understanding the exact cause of back pain is the first step to proper treatment. Here follows some of the major causes of backache.
1. Lumber muscle strain causes low backache. The patient may even forget what it was that had caused the strain or spasm, but the good part of the story is that pain from lumber muscle strain subsides within a few weeks.
2. Ruptured or herniated disc is another common cause of backache. The patient can get relief from such pain by going for a surgery or taking certain precautions in day to day life.
3. Discogenic back pain is a low back pain. It occurs due to some damage of the intervertabral disc excluding disc rupture.
4. Spinal stenosis or constriction or tightening of the spinal canal may be a cause of pain in the back. This type of pain is common among aged people.
5. Lumbar spine arthritis is a form of arthritis affecting the small joints of the spinal column. It causes pain while trying to move.
6. Spondylolisthesis is a cause of pain in the back. In its case, the adjacent vertebra starts becoming unstable, and may even slip. This takes place because of the degeneration of the stabilizing structures of the spinal column.
7. Ankylosing spondilitis causes inflammation and stiffness in certain areas of the spine leading to backache.
8. Fibromyalgia is a common cause of backache. The tender points of the spine like hip, neck, and shoulder go through a phase of mucoskeletal pain and fatigue. Fibromyalgic pain may lead to sleeping disorders, numbness of limbs, headache and depression.
9. Osteoporosis is also a cause of back pain. It weakens the bones due to loss of bone density. Bones can no more bear minor stress, and may often experience compression fractures.
Anti inflammatory muscle relaxant pain relief oil such as Rumatone Gold Oil is an effective ayurvedic herbal remedy for getting relief from backache or back pain. Regular application of this herbal massage oil reduces pain and inflammation. In order to get faster relief from back pain and discomfort, one can take herbal supplement such as Rumatone Gold Capsule along with the topical application of the pain relief oil. Together these two act as a magical formula offering lasting relief from back pain.
Read about Back Pain Treatment. Also know useful Home Remedies for Backache. Read natural Premature Ejaculation Treatment to control climax and stay longer.