Develop Resistance To Conjunctivitis, Naturally


With the outbreak of the debilitating Conjunctivitis, the cases of the eye infections have soared very high. The growing manifestation of the eye-allergies has raised the concern over the availability of a reliable and affordable treatment. To combat this widespread outburst of numerous eye-allergies, Ayurveda has come up with a highly effective range of natural herbal supplements.

One of its products AlgrCare is an allergy relief supplement that naturally builds a strong defence mechanism against all kinds of allergens. This herbal supplement from Ayurveda strengthens the body’s immune system in order to initiate resistance to frequent allergies.

Conjunctivitis, also known as the ‘pink-eye’, is one of the most prevalent eye-infections which is characterized by the redness or inflammation of the eye- membranes. It can be caused by allergies, viruses, chemical attacks, bacterial infections or underlying health-conditions. Conjunctivitis can be classified as infectious or non-infectious.

Nearly 70% of all the conjunctivitis cases are infectious conjunctivitis that is generally caused by bacteria or virus infections. This kind of conjunctivitis is highly contagious. Non-infectious conjunctivitis, on the other hand, accounts for only 30% of all cases and it is more often caused by the allergies, chemicals or underlying diseases such as Kawasaki’s disease etc.

Like several eye-allergies, conjunctivitis is also accompanied by redness, pain, swelling and itching of the eyes. It can be accompanied by a yellow, green or watery discharge from the eyes which may collect overnight and crust over the eye. A person suffering from conjunctivitis can also witness an enlarged lymph gland in front of the ear and may experience excessive tearing of the eye. At the same time, a person may also feel the symptoms of runny nose and excessive sneezing.

Ayurveda’s time-tested solution AlgrCare has been proved to have 1000 times more powerful anti-oxidant properties than Vitamin C or Vitamin E. This herbal supplement improves digestion and eliminates toxins from the body. It can boost the body’s natural balancing and the self-repair ability.

A prolonged spell of conjunctivitis can lead to several rare but severe health complications such as inflammation of brain membrane, cellulitis and blood poisoning if the bacteria penetrate into the blood stream of the patient. So taking high precautionary and preventive measures is very crucial to keep this eye-allergy under control. Simple and Effective measures can be taken at home itself to deal with this problem. Washing your face and eyes several times a day especially with a disinfectant herbal solution is highly recommended.

It is also advisable to keep the eyes away from direct sunlight and dust particles and also, touching the eyes with fingers should be avoided. Carrot juice, gooseberry and dried coriander are also good herbal remedies for the treatment of conjunctivitis.

Enliven your body’s natural healing abilities through the time-tested natural science of alternative medicine- the Ayurveda.

Please follow us: