. Who would not want to lose body fat, after all? Remember though that you should go for healthy fat loss, hence, you better learn about losing weight tips that can ensure your health and safety. For weight loss, there is a simple formula – you should burn more calories than you consume. So, it is important that you follow a balanced diet which doesn’t add more calories to your weight.
1. Try to avoid junk as much as possible. Junk foods contains trans fat, which are bad fats and difficult to get rid of. Also, try to avoid any fried foodstuffs and sugary sodas
2.getting an adequate amount of exercise is the most important. Your teen may be full of energy, but not exerting him or herself the way he or she should. Instead of allowing him or her to stay cooped up at home all day, encourage that he or she get out and sign up for sports at school. If he or she does not want to become a part of the school’s basketball team, softball team, etc., then pay for them a membership to the gym. Healthy habits that your teen starts now will last a lifetime.
3. If you do not like certain fruits or vegetables, this is possibly due to the fact that you eat them when they were out of season. This makes them almost tasteless and odourless. In contrast, season fruits and vegetables are more delicious and less likely to disappoint you. They are tasty and healthy and help weight loss! For example, strawberries, which are naturally sweet, sprinkled with a little cognac, or low-fat yogurt and accompanied with canned fruits, are one of the best desserts you can enjoy without guilt.
4. Vegetarian Diet Pyramid is a good resource for creating a healthy diet. Foods that should be consumed in moderation are sweets and whole eggs. However, you can consume nuts, seeds, egg whites, soy, dairy and plant oils daily. At each meal, be sure to eat a mixture of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans and legumes.
5. One of the most effective weight loss tips is to improve your metabolism, so that the body burns calories even when you are sleeping or when you are not working out. Some of the best metabolism boosters are green tea, cold water and lemon juice mix, and foodstuffs rich in vitamin B.
6. Eating fewer fried potatoes, pasta or bread and more vegetables, will help you a lot in your weight loss efforts. Experts say even that you can save 100-200 calories if you reduce the amount of fat and starch foods to your plate and increase that of vegetables.
7. Always substitute unhealthy and fatty foods with lighter and healthy foodstuffs. For example, go for green tea instead of coffee, and drink fresh fruit juices, instead of sugary sodas