Here are some good food practices and exercise routines that will help you to reduce your belly fats easily. The process of losing weight must be a slow and gradual one. Don’t try crash dieting and try to reduce the weight overnight as it may lead to health problems because of your wrong food habits.
It’s very difficult to give up our routine food habit and accept a dietary change. But the best way is to introduce some small changes in our food habit to make it easy to implement in our daily schedule. These changes are introduced periodically so that it grows into you and becomes an habit at a later point of time.
1. Reduce your calorie intake by consuming more protein rich content foods rather than fatty food stuffs. Try to increase the fiber content in your diet by taking whole grain meals and add more vegetables in your recipe to give a rich supply of vitamin content to your body. Try to give up deep fried food stuffs and consume less oily foods. Avoid the consumption of alcohol and carbonated drinks.
2. Studies have shown that usage of artificial sweetener like aspartame increases the causes for obesity. Cutting down the usage of sugar in your diet is an important factor to reduce the belly fat. The sugars that we consume are broken down into glucose molecules and the excess of glucose that are not used by our body are stored as fats.
3. Usage of moderate amount of salt is encouraged in daily diet. If you are consuming high quantity of salt try to reduce it as it has detrimental effects on the blood pressure. The recommended intake of salt by an individual for a day is 4grams.
4. Consumption of wheat based food is encouraged as it gives enough fiber content to the body and accounts to less calories of intake. Reduce the amount of carbohydrate intake as the excess amounts of carbohydrate that are not burnt by our body to produce energy are stored as fats.
5. Consumption of food stuffs like pasta, brown rice and baked potatoes are recommended as these food stuffs can be easily digested by our digestive system to provide energy. These food stuffs provide optimum amount of protein content needed by our body.
6. Walking and running are recommended cardio exercises that have been proved to reduce fats near the abdominal region of our body. Perform exercises like sit-ups and crunches regularly which will help you to stretch and strengthen your muscles near your belly region. Always perform stretching exercises before and after exercise routine.
7. Motivate yourself to follow the dieting and exercise routine without any hindrance in the schedule. This is the most important step of all the above mentioned steps. By sticking on to the exercise routine you can see changes occurring gradually in your body and you can achieve the body which you dreamed off very soon.