Gerd home remedies are plenty and it’s very important to know what you can take to cure any burning chest pain you might be experiencing. Also, if you just what to be ready and prepared just in case you will have this discomfort in the future. There are many things you can try. In this article, I will be sharing with you some things you can try to stop your burning pain before it gets out of hand.
Gerd Home Remedies:
1) Try drinking some fat free milk that has been chilled. You should also be drinking water every one or two hours. The water will cleanse your esophagus and push anything that is stuck or stomach acid back down towards your stomach. Water will also neutralize and dilute any stomach acid and help relieve any symptoms. Another good idea is to put some cumin seeds in the water so that the water is not just plain. The cumin will cut down the amount of gas formed in your stomach.
2) Also, you can try to eat some honey with some ginger root extract right after eating a meal. Honey is great because it will repair and heal any tissue. It will also help to heal your lower esophageal sphincter very quickly (LES). Your esophageal sphincter may be faulty and weak, allowing stomach acid to seep up into your throat. This is the reason you are experiencing burning stomach and throat pain. Take around two to three teaspoons of honey daily, before going to sleep each evening.
3) You can try eating a little bit of vanilla ice cream, as this will make your burning feeling go away.
4) You will also experience relief by eating lemons, almonds and cloves. The almonds can also be added to salads and try adding cloves to your meat dishes.
5) Three times a week you can take one orange peel extract capsule. You should start feeling much better in about a month.
6) You can also take a tablespoon of coconut oil and add it to a glass of water and drink it slowly. You can take this roughly every couple of hours.
7) You should try not to eat a lot of hard or crunchy foods. The hard food will scratch your esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter, which can damage it and will make stomach acid backup.
8) You should also attempt to not eat any fried foods. You should try eating more baked or boiled foods that will help you relieve burning pain.
In this article, I shared with you some good gerd home remedies. Try these out for yourself and see if they relieve you of your burning pain. There are also other ways to stop your burning chest and throat pain. Continue reading below.