How to Get Pregnant – Fast


When the time feels right for starting a family, you’ll want to learn how to get pregnant fast. When the decision is made to have a baby, a certain sense of urgency develops and the task is set. Making love is not just for fun and pleasure – you have another motive with a desired outcome. You want to get pregnant!

This is a big decision but, as someone who has gone through this four times (so far), I can tell you that the results of this kind of family planning will give you untold pleasure that will last your entire lifetime.Good times and bad, through the ups and downs of everyday life, your family will always be there. And, I find that’s a great comfort. It will be for you too.

No matter your sense of urgency of how to get pregnant fast, getting pregnant is not like turning a switch. Your control over the outcome is pretty much out of your hands – you can input the ingredients, but you can’t control the oven when “cooking” up a baby. Many couples become frustrated because of this lack of control. Despite the best wishes and intentions, your baby will come to you on his or her own schedule. Despite this apparent lack of control of getting pregnant, there are a few things you and your partner can do to tilt the odds in your favor of getting pregnant – fast.

Ovulation Is The Key

Normally, the mother-to-be has one egg per 28 day cycle, released during ovulation, that’s available to be fertilized by the father’s sperm. Of course, there are cases of two or more eggs being released at the same time (twins, triplets, etc.), but normally only one egg is released.

So, if one egg is released each 28 days, and if only about 2 days (approximately) during ovulation is an egg available to be fertilized, then there are only about 28 days during the year that a successful implantation can occur! But, 85% of all couples who are trying to get pregnant during that year are successful! Statistically, the odds are great to get pregnant fast. What about the 15% why try, but don’t conceive?

There are special techniques for those couples who are having a difficult time getting pregnant. First, both partners should see their doctors to rule out any physical problems that would prevent getting pregnant fast. If there are medical problems, the vast majority can get help. Don’t give up!

Know Your Basal Temperature

After medical problems are ruled out, then many couples use ovulation timing to get pregnant. The mother-to-be needs to accurately know when she’s ovulating. There are many ways to do this. Measuring basal body temperature is one easy and effective way to do this. Basal body temperature, the lowest temperature which your body attains during rest, will drop slightly right before ovulation, then will rise about 0.4 to 0.6 degrees Fahrenheit above normal for about two days. Ovulation normally occurs mid-cycle. If your cycle is 28 days, then ovulation will occur at about day 14. You are most fertile when ovulating, and a few days before.

Don’t be alarmed if you’re not ovulating, or there’s a delay – many things can affect this delicate cycle. Sickness, travel and alcohol can interfere with the timing of ovulation, so counting days is not real accurate. Taking basal temperature may be the most accurate way to determine when ovulation occurs.

When you know that you’re ovulating – have plenty of sex! The more you have intercourse during these few most fertile days, the greater the odds that you’ll get pregnant – fast!

If you’re not successful right away – don’t give up! Keep track of your ovulation dates, keep up the sexual activity on these days and your chances of a successful pregnancy go through the roof!

Please follow us: