Joint pain is a debilitating and tormenting medical condition accompanied by discomfort, inflammation and stiffness. It can have multitude of causes, from minor ones to mores serious ones. It can be something not at all risky, like a minor injury, or it can signalize life threatening medical conditions like arthritis or even bone cancer.
It can also be the result of autoimmune diseases, like rheumatoid arthritis. In most fortunate cases, joint pain comes from a bursitis, a mild sprain, a contusion or a sport injury. In these cases, it will not last long and it will go away with time. When joint pain is the result of a serious disease, like osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, things get a little more complicated because these conditions are chronic and, without proper care and treatment, the pain won’t go away. When it comes to chronic conditions, time will only worsen the situation, if no measures are taken.
Depending on what caused joint pain, this can also be accompanied by other symptoms like swelling, redness or even fever. However, if you experience prolonged joint pain, you must by all means make an appointment with a physician in order to establish the underlying causes of your condition and to determine what to do next. There is no reason to panic because there are plenty of remedies, regardless what caused it.
Here are some natural ways of obtaining relief from pain and of reducing the inflammation, if the case requires it.
1. Avocado and soybean oil – Reduces the pain and improves the sufferers ability to move around
2. Rumatone Gold oil – Massage is recommended for reducing joint pain and for improving the condition of the bone tissue. It also has a positive effect on the flexibility of the joints.
3. Olive oil – This is an affordable and at hand remedy. Massage with warm olive oil reduces pain. If you mix it with kerosene oil, you also obtain an effective home remedy.
4. Vinegar – Massage the painful joints with warm vinegar every night before going to sleep
5. Boswelia – It has a strong anti-inflammatory action that is also obtained if taking non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It has no side effects if used for a prolonged period of time.
6. Devil’s claw – It has an anti-inflammatory action and sufferers should take doses of 1 gram two times a day.
These natural treatments are safe and effective in treating joint pain.