Lose Belly Fat Fast – Excellent Strategies For Losing Belly Fat
. If you believe that all fats are bad, think again, because you couldn’t be more wrong.
Fats are essential for our survival. They serve as the cloak that protects our body from cold temperatures. Absorption, as well as digestion of various vitamins K, E, D, and A cannot happen in our bodies without fats.
Although fats are required for us to survive, too much of them bring along all sorts of diseases. Hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and gall bladder disorders top the list. In most cases, these diseases can lead to more serious health issues and even death.
The major contributing factors to the accumulation of unwanted fats in our body are overeating, no exercise and lack of a balanced diet. Slow metabolism can also translate to fat deposition in our bodies. This means that the speed by which our system burns food is slower than its speed in getting it. Thus, fats become stored in excessive quantities that they show through the bulges of our stomach. And when they’ve been there for long, it can be so difficult to get them out. Most people don’t even care to try.
But you can win the battle of the bulge. True, it takes a lot more time and patience, but it can be done. Here are a few simple tips to get you started:
1. Increase your physical activity. You can start by hiding the remote control. If you need to switch channels, you need to get up from your seat and do it manually from the TV set. Walk your dog. Park your car some distance away from the grocery store or your workplace so you can walk the rest of the way. Engage in sports. Increased physical activity boosts your metabolism which burns the fat from your midsection. Keep moving!
2. Eat small servings more frequently. Include fruits and vegetables (at least 5 servings) and lean meat and fish as part of your diet but spread out them out all throughout the day. This minimizes hunger pangs more effectively than if you were to have three huge meals a day. Avoid so-called low-carb diets that wreck havoc on your metabolism, slow it down and get you all fattened up again.
3. Go easy on the saturated fats. Choose lean portions instead of fatty parts. Bake or steam when you can and if you must fry, use healthy oils.
4. Don’t focus on ab workouts alone. This won’t lose you the belly fat. Do cardio exercises and bodyweight workouts like calisthenics to strengthen your core and increase metabolism at least three times a week. This burns the fat off. Note: If you’re suffering from any form of illness, are overweight or obese and/or have a preexisting medical condition, go to your doctor first before embarking on any exercise regimen.
5. Be determined. Quitting on your regimen won’t do you any good. Exercise and proper diet will eventually let you win the battle of the bulge. But it takes time, effort and consistency. You can lose the belly fat if you put your heart and soul into it.