Mexican Street Food in Oaxaca, Mexico, is some of the BEST street food in the world! Today we are traveling to Oaxaca to go on a MASSIVE street food tour in Oaxaca and try some AMAZING street food in Mexico!
You can join me (Trevor James, The Food Ranger) and travel to Oaxaca in this street food tour vlog as we taste 5 amazing street foods DEEP in a local market outside of Oaxaca. Mexican street food is some of the best in the world, so we travelled here to eat and try as much as we could, and it was truly amazing! You will fall in love with the huge variety of spicy street foods on this street food tour, like tacos, tlayudas, amazing mexican BBQ beef and chorizo sausage, and big plump torta sandwiches.
You can watch our whole Mexican street food playlist here:
We’re going DEEP to try it all in this video, trying out spicy salsas in the local market and traveling to taste a lot of Mexican specialties! Just watching the cooking in the market will blow you away, there is so much to taste and try around every corner.
We visited the tlacolula Sunday street food market outside of Oaxaca to try some local, authentic Mexican foods and found a big street with tons of different vendors all lined up serving a huge variety of different foods to taste.
Here is a list of the foods we found at the market outside of Oaxaca, Mexico:
1) MESSY Carnitas tacos – served with a selection of 3 different spicy salsas and with two corn tortillas to keep all the JUICY pork meat inside! Super delicious!
2) BIG stuffed and folded over tortilla known as the tlayuda, a true Oaxacan food specialty! It was served with Oaxacan string cheese, salsa, guacamole, and spicy chorizo sausage
3) Delicious Mexican BBQ – Here we found the meat lane, serving up a ton of different different cuts of meat, from thinly sliced beef and pork to the amazing and spicy chorizo sausage, it was all super delicious!
4) Cow foot soup also known as caldo de pata, made with a rich tomato broth full of spices and served with nice jelly like cow feet, this was definitely a must try dish in Oaxaca!
5) Super plump pork sandwich bun. This was made from pork head meat and was super delicious when drizzled in the slightly spicy salsa verde! Very tasty and worth trying!
These are just some of the foods you can try in Oaxaca, Mexico. You could travel here and spend years trying new foods, it really is that delicious!
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I’m a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that’s currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious street food as I can . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I’m going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I’m going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge.
Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below! Please make sure to subscribe, it’s the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome.
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for Youtubers!) http://bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic
Get your Food Ranger Merch Here, TAI HAO LE Merch here: