This was shot roadside around Kibale. The food in Uganda is very good, probably the best in east Africa. Safe too, no stomach upsets whatsoever
By NeilsPhotography on 2003-08-12 00:00:00
It is kind of marketing, but using Mobile Phones. It is one of the smartest ways of marketing.
Targeting right audience is the key in Mobile Marketing. Day by day Smartphone are increasing this mobile marking is also inserting with a significant growth.
Mobile Messages are and their types:
1. Short Message Service (SMS)
2. Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
4. WAP (Download Games ,Ring tones, Applications)
5. Audio Ads
Short Message Service (SMS)
It is called as text messaging. Sending short messages up to 144 characters
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
Sending messages which include multimedia images, audio, video, rich text. With the increase of Smartphone like iPhone, android these MMS messages are having great demand in future.
In future this growth will extend to video chat with the advanced technologies like 3G.
It is a Rich Media with lot of potential market
In the below ways we can use mobile platform to promote a product or service
• Text Messaging (SMS)
• Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
• Banner ad on mobile browsers
Advantages of using Mobile Marketing
• Instant Delivery and Instant Response: It is an instant delivery sometimes customer will respond in minutes of time.
• Instant rewards: We can provide rewards instantly we can grab the customer attention in no time.
• Latest information sharing: Information sharing is very ease and sometimes it will be viral too.
• We can target right audience at right time
• Special Offers can be announced
How we can implement Mobile Marketing:
• Build the Database: First we need to build the database of the targeted customers.
• Keep it simple: Our promotion, our message should be very simple and direct to the customer.
• Personalize: Personalize the message according to the target user.
• Be relevant: Always send some relevant message to the customer.
• Maintain time: Maintain right time to reach the customer rather than in odd timings.
• Make it viral Message: Send some viral messages rather than ordinary one.
Future Advancements in Mobile Technology and marketing:
• Mobile TV
• Location Based Services
• Mobile Video Streaming
• Mobile payments
Mobile Marketing Process:
• Targeting Right Audience
• Creating a content and Concept for delivery
• Creating a Campaign by doing research on market
• Designing an Application and Building it
Finally by using a perfect mobile strategy
• We can Acquire Customer
• We can engage with Customer
• We can inform to the Customer
• We can connect with Customer
• We can Serve Customer
• We can Retain Customer