The body’s natural relaxation reply is a powerful antidote to stress. Relaxation techniques such as deep breathing,
visualization, progressive muscle recreation, meditation, and yoga can help you activate this relaxation response.
When practiced regularly, these activities lead to a reduction in your everyday stress levels and a boost in your feelings of joy and serenity.
Read more on Natural Stress Relief and Memory Enhancement and Hypertension Relief
What’s more, they also serve a defensive quality by teaching you how to stay calm and composed in the face of life’s curveballs.
Most of us have varying interpretations of what stress is about and what matters. Some of us focus on what happens to us, such as breaking a bone or receiving a promotion, while others think more about the event itself.
What really matters are our opinion about the situations in which we find ourselves.
The only constant, in today’s changing world, is ‘Stress’. It results from our response to a situation. It stalks its way through modernity and creeps unawares onto unsuspecting lives.
A faceless entity, stress manifests itself in a million ways, among the young and the old alike. It is a mental condition that stems from anxiety, which is an sentiment that persists among us despite our efforts to answer it.
There are many things that can happen in our daily lives that can create stress. The death of a loved one, health problems, divorce, marriage, new baby, and the ups and downs of raise kids can all contribute to your level of stress.
People who are victims of crime, have sexual evils or who have substance abuse issues can all experience stress. Changing schools, jobs or moving to a new residence or town can also be stressful.
Stress is really bad, and not anything can be worst that living in stress and tension. The main causes of stress are bad habits, jealousy, envy, financial and moving issues, success or failure, and many other mind bothering reasons.
There are a lot of different stress treatment options out there. However, there are two main ones that stick out to people. The first one is medicine. If you are not able to let go of your stress, there are certain medications that can help you do that.
Next would be stress management. This can come in a few different forms. It can come from meeting in a group setting and chatting about your stress or it can come in one-on-one time.
Other people like to take classes to learn of better ways for dealing with their stress. The quicker you can feel less stressed the better.
Home Remedies for Stress
1. The most effectual way to treat stress would be to chew 10-20 leaves of Holy Basil everyday.
2. Another capable home remedy would be to prepare a decoction of Holy Basil leaves. For this, add 20 to 25 leaves in half a liter of water. Boil this decoction until it gets reduced to half. Strain the mixture and drink it while it’s still warm.
3. Prepare a paste with dry ginger and water milk. Apply this on your forehead. Its cooling properties will help ease off the stress a bit.
4. Take some betel leaves and bathe them in water. Place the leaves on the brow and leave them there for sometime. This is likely to bring relief from stress.
5. Bishop’s Weeds (Ajwain) are helpful in treating stress. Put a handful of the seeds in a handkerchief and sniff them for a short time.