Tinnitus refers to that intermittent or continuous ringing, buzzing, and other noises in the ears that are related to external sounds. Though it is not considered life-threatening it could be really distracting, frustrating and irritating. It could also be associated with partial hearing loss. Tinnitus is not the disease itself, rather it is considered as a symptom of an underlying condition or disease. A tinnitus homeopathy could help the person affected with tinnitus of the pressure, discomfort and frustration that comes with it. You could easily find various forms of tinnitus homeopathy in the internet, books and journals. You must also keep in mind that though a certain tinnitus homeopathy could not really cause serious side effects (sometimes because of its ingredients), it is better to have it first checked with your healthcare practitioner or doctor.
In tinnitus homeopathy there are different ingredients that you could use to aid in the tinnitus. Here are some of them:
* Calcarea carbonica: For those who have tinnitus and are feeling the following symptoms: cracking and pulsing sensations in the ears; feeling chilly; easily fatigued; is craving sweets; and feels overwhelmed, then anxious when unwell — you could very well use this tinnitus homeopathy remedy.
* Carbo vegetabilis: If you are experiencing the ringing in your ears during flu, or during vertigo or nausea and the symptoms worsen in the evening and at night; in addition, you feel cold and faint that you want to have fresh and moving air — this tinnitus homeopathy is perfect for you to use.
* Coffea cruda: For people who have tinnitus and are often accompanied by having an extremely sensitive hearing and a buzzing feeling that is usually felt in the back of the head, this is used. Moreover, this Coffea cruda, is used to treat insomnia that is caused by mental overstimulation.
* Kali carbonicum: Those who have tinnitus with a ringing or roaring sound, that is also accompanied by cracking noises and itching in the ears, it may be relieved by using this remedy.
* Natrum salicylicum: If the ringing in your ears resembles a low, dull hum, this tinnitus homeopathy is for you.
Be sure to use the appropriate remedy for the accompanying symptoms. The instructions for use are usually printed on the label, so read them carefully. Take one remedy at a time, unless if your physician indicates otherwise. Do not overdose and take the remedies as prescribed. If the symptoms worsen, discontinue using it right away and have your check-up.