There are many contributing factors to impotence that may be improved by taking vitamins for erectile dysfunction.
### Common Causes for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is an issue for many men from all walks of life and age brackets. Knowing the possible causes can go far to curing the condition. It is important to always discuss erectile dysfunction with your doctor as it can be a symptom of a serious disease that will need medical attention.
* Arteriosclerosis: This vascular disease is often found in men over 60 and is a leading cause of erectile dysfunction among 65% of them. The disease causes the arteries to harden and thus diminishes blood flow. Many factors cause this disease including smoking, diet and diabetes.
* Prescription Medications: Unfortunately, our society has grown very dependent on the “quick fix” or turning to medications for every ache and pain. There are over 200 medicines that either cause or contribute to erectile dysfunction. Some medicines for depression, heart conditions and stress are some such medicines.
* Diabetes: High sugar levels in the blood can cause damage to nerves as well as blood vessels. Diabetes is arguably the highest cause for erectile dysfunction.
Besides the mentioned ailments there are others that can cause erectile dysfunction, such as venous leaks, hormone imbalances, psychological and neurological conditions and the rare Peryonie’s Disease.
### All Natural Herbs, Minerals and Vitamins for Erectile Dysfunction
After discussing the issue with your doctor, consider changing your eating habits to help with impotence. Adding the following vitamins for erectile dysfunction to your supplement plan may help in improving the situation.
* Vitamin A: An essential vitamin when it comes to the regulation of the sex hormone progesterone, which is important when looking for the optimum in sexual health.
* Thiamin B1: This vitamin is incredibly important in the optimization of nerve and energy transmission throughout your body. Vitamin B will help to improve your circulation and stamina.
* Vitamin C: When taking vitamin C, you are helping to produce hormones needed for a healthy sex life and fertility. Vitamin C helps to increase sperm count and their mobility, strengthens capillaries as well as veins and reduces blood cholesterol.
* Vitamin E: Often referred to as the “sex vitamin”, vitamin E is also considered an anti-aging antioxidant. It helps to protect the membranes of the cells from free-radical damage. It also promotes the creation of prostaglandins, hormones important to a healthy sex drive.
You can get those vitamins from foods. In order to treat your ED problem and achieve stronger erections, you also may try some natural and easy method, such as this guide ( http://bit.ly/2nbFLSI ).