Vladimir Putin compilation: Tiger killing sheep; Putin calendar brings all the boys to the yard
1. If China knows what’s good for it, it’ll leave Putin’s Siberian tigers alone, no matter how many goats they kill. If something happens to those tigers, Harbin could become Novo Moscow.
2. Comedian Chelsea Handler posted a shirtless picture to Instagram yesterday of herself atop a horse in a satirical nod to the the famous image of a bare-chested Russian President Vladimir Putin on horseback. It quickly went viral only to be pulled by Instagram hours later.
3. When you’re essentially the Supreme Leader of a country, disappearing from the public eye for over a week is gonna set some tongues wagging.
4. Russia was thrown into shock and mourning after Boris Nemtsov, a vocal critic of President Vladimir Putin, was fatally shot near the Kremlin days before a major opposition rally.
5. Staff at the Vostochny cosmodrome postponed the launch of an unmanned Soyuz-2.1A rocket after discovering a glitch on the rocket system.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus
Please watch: “Crying dog breaks the internet’s heart — but this sad dog story has a happy ending”