Money laundering is any activity that tries to convert the proceeds of crime into legitimate money. Tim Bennett explains how you can avoid getting caught up in it.
• What is a Ponzi scheme? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBGgHT2UT7o
• What is insider trading? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooWmD8cr9aA
• The lazy way to get rich – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMcK4sVK_n4
• What do investment banks actually do? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYDonZLoHg
• How to invest like Warren Buffett https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbiib0IBGZY
MoneyWeek videos are designed to help you become a better investor, and to give you a better understanding of the markets. They’re aimed at both beginners and more experienced investors.
In all our videos we explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Some videos are about important ideas and concepts. Others are about investment stories and themes in the news. The emphasis is on clarity and brevity. We don’t want to waste your time with a 20-minute video that could easily be so much shorter.